The MRDS Samples site hosts a variety of code samples for Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio
The purpose of this site is to provide sample code to assist in learning RDS. Placing code here under a Microsoft Public License allows the RDS community to contribute and also provides a way to release code samples without having to wait for the next product release cycle.NOTE:
Please review the Read Me
page before you download this package.Robotics Developer Studio 4 Beta has been released. An updated version of the samples will be available shortly.
The following are some of the samples currently included in the package:
- Simulation Tutorials 1 to 6
- Simulated Sumo Competition
- Simulated Soccer Competition
- Simulated Teleporter (plus Teleporter Test in VPL and Dancing Cones example in C#)
- Fischer Technik Robot Service (FT16)
- Kondo KHR-1 Robot Service
- VPL examples for the LEGO NXT V2.0 ShooterBot and Color Sensor
- Robotics Tutorials in languages other than C# (removed from the RDS package in R3)
For a more complete list, see the Documentation
- Install an appropriate version of Visual Studio
- Download and install Robotics Developer Studio 2008 R3
- Download the MRDS Samples ZIP file from this site
- Unzip the samples package into your RDS installation folder
- Follow the instructions in the Read Me (which you can find in the CodePlexSamples\Documentation folder)
Questions, Suggestions, Contributions...
- To ask questions or provide feedback about this site or the samples: Go to the RDS Discussion Forums.
- To contribute to the code samples: Use the contacts on the People page
The samples and documentation included on this web site are for educational purposes only. The code is supplied "as is".