Error on setup

Sep 16, 2011 at 9:36 AM

Hello

After unziping the CodePlexSamples files i tryed to run the setup for to install the files to my "Microsoft Robotics Dev Studio 2008 R3".

That's what the cmd-screen shows: ( a few lines are in french because my windows7 is a french version. The red colored part is the traduction and I hope you will anderstand it. My english is far to be perfect.)

Set up the CodePlex Samples

Copy the scripts for running the samples

Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable  The specified acces path coul't be found

Copy the executables

Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable  The specified acces path coul't be found

copy the media assets

Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable    The specified acces path coul't be found

Migrate projects to current RDS installation

Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable   The specified acces path coul't be found

Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer...|   Hit a key to continu

Has anyone an idea why the setup can't find the files? All the unziped files and folders are on my harddisk! Roboticstudio was installed long before and it works. My Visual Studio is a 2008 standard version, OS is windows7, all updates are done.

Thanks at advance HeKa

Coordinator
Nov 2, 2011 at 4:30 AM

Did you unzip the CodePlexSamples into your "Microsoft Robotics Deve Studio 2008 R3" folder? The only reason I can see for this error is if the CodePlexSamples is somewhere else on your hard drive.

Trevor